pinterest-ce5d0-Summer- when days get longer, hair gets lighter and skin gets darker (or you just get a bad sunburn instead of a beautiful tan).
If you’re like me, you just realized summer is slowly coming to an end, school is about to start and worst of all: You haven’t done all the things you wanted to, but don’t worry, there’s still time to squeeze some things into what’s left of summer.
With nothing else to say, here is a last-minute summer bucket-list.
- Have a cookout with friends, because there is nothing better than friends and food, right?
- Grab a couple friends and go hiking for a day! It is amazing to be surrounded by nature and to be with friends. Bonus tip: Don’t forget to unplug while you’re at it.
- Go to an old fashioned drive-in movie theatre. This one can be a great summer night date!
- Be a tourist in your own town for a day. Give yourself a day to explore your city with tourist’s eyes.
- Go to the beach with friends or family.
- Have a picnic.
- Watch the sunset and the sunrise. Sunsets and sun rises are especially beautiful in summer.
- Go kayaking or Paddling.
- Workout outside, I know it is way too hot outside but it can be fun!
- Go to a fair.
- If it’s raining, go to an aquarium or a museum, it can be more fun than you think.
- Find a food recipe you like and learn how to cook it.
- Attend a live music concert.
- Attend a baseball game
- Go to an amusement park.
- Go on a road trip.
- Have a paintball fight.
- Go to a water park.
- Go to karaoke night at a bar or just host one.
- Start a DIY and actually finish it.
Are there any other activities you’d like to add to this list? Leave a comment below! And don’t forget to pin or share this post.