This post is for those who are going to graduate high school at the end of this school year. I graduated high school last year and I’m about to start college (yayy). I’m happy to say I made the most of my senior year, but I still wish I had done more things, and I also regret some things I did. But it is maybe too late for me to change that, so here is a Bucket-List with all the things every high school senior should do. I wrote a post about things I wish I had known before Senior Year and another one about things you should do to make your senior year less overwhelming. Be sure to check them out!
- Skip school with your closest friends for one day. I’m not saying you should be irresponsible during the entire year, but being a little irresponsible for one day won’t hurt.
- Attend a school event. It could be a soccer game or a musical, it doesn’t matter. But you should totally attend one, this is your last chance!
- Enjoy every moment with your friends. Next year y’all are going to be taking different paths and it hurts to even say it, but you might lose contact and things are never going to be the same way they were in high school. So, listen to me and enjoy every moment.
- Tell your favourite teacher how they inspired you. They’ll never forget it and you’ll brighten up their day. You could also take a picture with them. I really regret not doing this, I never got to tell my favourite teacher how she inspired me.
- Write a letter to your future self. You can set some goals and write about some things you want to change. It can be hilarious when you open t in years and you can also see if you achieved what you wanted to.
- Party! Go out with friends and have fun! Take tons of pictures. But remember you don’t need alcohol or drugs to have fun. I partied a lot my last year of high school and the best memories I have are actually night outs with friends.
- Apologize to someone you treated poorly and talk to a friend you drifted away from. This is probably your last chance to make things better with people you treated badly. And talking to an old friend is always a good thing to do.
- Stand up for yourself! If someone treated you bad let them know, no one has the right to treat you bad. And you don’t have anything to lose, once high school ends, you probably won’t see them again.
- Cook your family a meal! Even if it’s horrible, they’ll appreciate it and will probably make fun of you, but at least you tried.
- Start being more responsible. Do your laundry, make your bed, learn how to cook. In college, your mum won’t be around to make those things for you.
- Do a senior prank. Click here for some ideas!
- Go to prom! This happens only once in your life, it is such a nice experience. you won’t regret it.
What other things or activities do you want to do before graduating? Leave it in the comments below! And you may want to read my post “6 things you should do your Senior Year“, that post contains tips to make your last year less overwhelming and more memorable. Go check it out! And don’t forget to pin this or share it your friends!